Additional capabilities include :
• Customer Relations
• Budget Management
• Resource Allocation
• Vendor Management
• Competitive Analysis
• Strategic Partnerships
• Business Development
• Financial Analysis
• Report Development
I currently have several bookkeeping clients that I see on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis – doing business in fields as diverse as Psychotherapy, Manufacturing, Catering, Information Technology, Property Management, Retail Sales and Mechanical Engineering. References from current clients are available on request.
Here are some other things I've done...
|VOLITION PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SERVICES, LLC – Seattle, Washington
Chief Financial Officer, Controller
- Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Manage Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable, process payroll, perform monthly bookkeeping, reconcile credit card and bank statements in Quickbooks.
- Prepare and file quarterly payroll and income taxes for the business, as well as annual federal income taxes for the business.
- Direct office operations and administration, including market research, financial analysis, web design and graphic design.
|SPECIALIZED COMPUTING, INC. – Seattle, Washington
Operations Manager, Bookkeeper & Accountant
|BICOASTAL LENDING GROUP – Issaquah, Washington
||February 2007-February 2009
Office Manager & Administrative Assistant to Owner
- Direct office operations and administration, including web design, graphic design, loan structuring and processing, market research, and product analysis.
- Oversee technical decision making for corporate office in Washington and branch offices in California, Arizona and Florida.
- Manage Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable, perform monthly bookkeeping, download and import payroll from ADP GL Interface into Quickbooks, reconcile credit card and bank statements in Quickbooks.
- Prepare financial reports analyzing and comparing different loan products; market and sell products to customers; determine return on investment for each product versus competition.
- Counsel clients to meet their financial goals based on current and projected real estate investment plans; advise clients on best use of cash and borrowed money.
- Audit customer accounts to track loan performance; identify opportunities for refinancing.
|STARFIRE CREATIVE – Seattle, Washington
Owner & Manager
|AKAARA.COM – Seattle, Washington
Owner & Manager
- Developed an e-commerce website; researched and built partnerships with product manufacturers.
- Managed Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable, performed monthly
bookkeeping, reconciled credit card and bank statements in Quickbooks.
- Prepared and filed quarterly B&O taxes and annual federal income taxes.
- Oversaw product inventory, administration, accounting, order fulfillment, customer service, shipping.
|STRIP-A-GRAM, THE ORIGINAL – Seattle, Washington
Bookkeeper & Accountant
|FENIX UNDERGROUND, INC. – Seattle, Washington
||1996-2001 & 2006-2007
Advertising & Web Design
- Created advertisements, websites, and marketing promotions for the nightclub and restaurant.
- Conducted media relations to generate publicity for upcoming events and performances.
BELLEVUE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Bellevue, Washington
Associate of Arts in Business Administration (toward Direct Transfer Bachelor’s Degree Program with University of Washington), GPA: 3.9/4.0, Scheduled Completion 2009 (AA) / 2011 (BA)
SEATTLE CENTRAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Seattle, Washington
Associate of Arts in Multimedia Design, Graduated with High Honors, GPA: 3.7/4.0, 2000
~ Awards: Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
TACOMA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Tacoma, Washington
Associate of Arts in Journalism, Graduated with High Honors, GPA: 3.7/4.0, 1996
~ Awards: Outstanding Journalism Student of the Year 1996; Washington Press Association Award 1996
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, 2008-2009
Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor, 2009
Member, American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, 2009
Member, National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers, 2009
Certified Notary Public, Washington State, 2007-2011
Proficient in: Intuit QuickBooks; Microsoft Word, Excel; Adobe Acrobat, After Effects, Audition, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Pagemaker; HTML, CSS; Windows XP, MacOS